Babies And Children
Does this describe you?
- You are struggling with an upset baby or child and are not sure what to do or who to ask.
- You are frustrated that you don't know what to do for the best.
- You are having difficulty sleeping because your child doesn't sleep and this is affecting your energy and wellbeing during the day.
- You don't want to use medication, for yourself or your child.
- You are starting to worry that they aren't going to 'grow out of it'.
Lack of sleep on your part causes lack of concentration, bad temper and generally makes life exceedingly difficult.
- Here at Afon House our highly experienced team are dedicated to serving the local community in Salisbury and surrounding areas helping Parents just like you get back to enjoying your time with your child.
If you would like to know more
Use the blue box on this page to Get your Copy of the Afon House Babies and Children Information Pack This is our approach to Babies and Children.
Or go to our online booking page to book in for a FREE BABY TELEPHONE CHAT with our Dedicated Registered Chiropractor to discuss your problem.
Unhappy Babies and Infants
- Babies can be ‘jammed up’ at birth. A large baby from a small Mum won’t have much room towards the end of the pregnancy. Add to this the birth process of being rudely pushed out into the world by terrifically strong muscles, and the result can be a few ‘jammed up’ joints in the spine. Babies are uncomfortable if the tiny joints in their backs are not moving freely. They want to curl up, so they want to be held all the time. They cry when you lie them down because they are uncomfortable. They can’t sleep, so nobody sleeps.
Chiropractic very gently releases any tension in your baby's back and make them comfortable again, with a technique called touch and hold. It's so gentle that you won't see anything happening, but you will be very aware of the results. Your comfortable baby will sleep...and so will you and the rest of your family.
If your Baby is under 6-months old, book in for a free Baby Check and make your baby happy. Happy baby, happy home.