Wrist And Hand Pain
Does this describe you?
- You are struggling with Wrist and Hand Pain and are not sure what to do or who to ask.
- You are frustrated that your Wrist and Hand Pain is stopping you from doing the things you love.
- You are having difficulty sleeping because of your Wrist and Hand Pain and this is affecting your energy and wellbeing during the day.
- You are taking painkillers or other medication for your Wrist and Hand Pain and would like to stop.
- You are starting to worry that this isn't ever going to get better as the episodes of your Wrist and Hand Pain are getting more frequent and taking longer to go.
Wrist and Hand Pain causes lack of concentration, poor sleep, bad temper and generally makes life exceedingly difficult.
- Wrist and Hand Pain can be referred from a problem at the elbow, even without elbow pain.
- Here at Afon House our highly experienced team are dedicated to serving the local community in Salisbury and surrounding areas helping Wrist and Hand Pain sufferers just like you get back to doing the things they love.
If you would like to know more
Use the blue box on this page to Get your Copy of the Afon House Wrist and Hand Pain Information Pack This is our approach to Wrist and Hand Pain. The pack includes 5 Simple Ways to Relieve Wrist and Hand Pain at Home.
Or go to our online booking page to book in for a FREE TELEPHONE CHAT with one of our Registered Chiropractors to discuss your problem.
- Chiropractic works out the source of the pain, and gently restores normal motion to relieve the pain.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Repetitive Strain Injury can be treated.
First Aid for Wrist and Hand Pain
The most effective first aid for the Wrist and Hand Pain is a cold pack. Wrap a cold pack (a bag of frozen peas works well) in a couple of tea towels and wrap it around your wrist or hand for 10 minutes only. Put it back in the freezer for at least an hour to allow the skin of your wrist and hand to recover, then repeat. If the cold pack is too cold, put another tea towel around it. This will help. Don’t use heat. If you are taking medication for the pain, it will be an anti-inflammatory drug – to cool things down. If you use the medication with heat, you will be cancelling one out with the other! Use a cold pack to enhance the effect of the medication.
Still getting pain?
If you have tried resting it but the comes back again as soon as you push it, come in and see us.